Thursday 12 January 2012

there's nothing square about these stores





Beauty store Sephora was the first store I spotted that used technology. They had a photobooth available for people to capture their makeup looks and upload it straight onto facebook for their friends to see, clever promotional tool! The lady that served us was very helpful, offering to put Emily's eyelashes on for her and perfecting her eyes free of charge! she stated that she was a "perfectionist" which was noticeable as she spent 20mins on Em, must say I was slightly envious, I was tempted to get some myself. She offered Els and myself some birthday beauty vouchers, allowing us to receive a free gift when our birthdays arrive. Don't mind if I do!

We visited M&M world to be welcomed by a giant M&M, and received free Hershey's chocolate sample when we arrived within store. Although these aren't new promotional tools, they are proven to be successful, and we are perfect examples as we all bought something.
Enthusiastic staff + interactive store = SALES!

No comments:

Post a Comment