Thursday 12 January 2012

Sohooooo








By far my favourite place in New York. The edgy buildings are occupied by high end brands such as Chanel and also mid market brands such as APC and Rag & Bone. The cobbled streets added to the personality of the place, and the street art made the area feel like a rebellious Covent Garden.


  We had to visit the DASH store whilst we were in town. Would be rude not to. Pictured is inside the DASH store. As expected their are pictures of the 3 Kardashian sisters on the walls, and the stock is organised into colour tones, such as neutral leading up to heavier tones such as red and black.

 the window display for Club Monaco featured ripped pages of old books. I thought this worked well with the relaxed, slouchy student feel of the garments on the mannequin. Immediately appeals to the fashionable student out there (uhuhmmm)

As I am a massive Alexa Chung fan, I was aware of the Madewell brand due to her collaboration with the brand. The Madewell window displays featured a Resolution board to promote the New Year, a clever way of interlinking the New Year and providing customers with options for a new wardrobe. I fell in love with some boat shoes in store and couldn't resist to purchase them! The staff were very friendly, I had 2 sales assistants ensuring that I found the right size and was completely satisfied with my experience within store.



High 5 Madewell, my new years resolution is to buy more stuff from your store!









completely in love with my new boat shoes!

























a free magazine was available within store, offering a variety of looks and styles using Madewell products.

No comments:

Post a Comment